- Oh dear Vinnytsya Congregation
- Born from the first-century congregation
- Blessed by our God Jehovah
- Just like the woman Sarah
- You work in a foreign territory
- But your love knows no boundary.
- With awesome brothers and sisters
- You brighten like parrot feathers
- From winter to summer you preach
- From village to cities you reach
- Your love slowly blossoms
- As you keep remaining in Jah’s bosom.
- With your lips you glorify Jah
- And with your tongues, you sing hallelujah
- As u march on to paradise
- Keep seeking to become wise