- My tears will keep flowing
- As long as you keep sleeping.
- I look around just to find you
- But all I see is memories of you.
- You broke my heart and tears when you left
- Leaving me behind with a lasting cleft.
- You disappeared with no warning sign
- All alone into the land of the foreign.
- Many bottles of my tears I have filled
- But my heart remains struck and thrilled.
- We live, we breathe, we love, we die
- But one thing we cannot do is to rise.
- I will keep all my bottled tears
- And break them when the final day is here.
- I will chase after you
- When that day finally comes thru.
- Your absence to me is your presence
- But my emotions will be my condolence.
A true story wrote as an allegory by Tay Young Tsatsu